About Me

My photo
Anne Thompson, Author, born in Orange County California in 1967 and raised in magical Flowering Dogwood, Show-Me- Mid-Western state of Missouri. Anne received her education from the University of Central Missouri in English Education, Creative Writing and Communication. She is married with three grown children and four Grandchildren. Anne is a self-published Author of the Five-Star Rated thriller “VISIONS” available at Amazon.com. http://tinyurl.com/bu66w8h Anne used to be an aspiring writer until a traumatic event exploded her life into a million pieces. Her goals were to bring you articles that would, take you away for a minute, shock you, make you laugh, make you go “Oh Yeah, I get that!” and to inspire. Her life used to be an adventure every day. Her life has changed and with those changes her life became a very bumpy ride. She wanted you to come along because her adventures were sure to guarantee many surprises. But, lives change. You are still welcome to come inside her mind…only if you dare.

Friday, August 24, 2012

The Way of the World Today

Well it has come to the week end at last and I hope all of you have a wonderful love filled weekend. I know I will because the love of my life will be home and oh, how I will finally sleep.
Try to love the best you can. Try to understand. Your love is your friend in a way that no one else can be. Listen to your heart about what you know about the person that you love, not to others who do not understand. Stand by the one you love under all circumstances regardless of things others may say. You know the person that you love and that love is to be wrapped around that person in a way as to say “I love this person so BACK OFF!”
Love is a magic place in which all other things in life are just a means to find that love.
Love is the answer for all because when there is love, it’s you and the person that you love standing together to face the world together. Just the two of you and with that love you are encouraged and strong and the world can be one great big playground and life can turn out to be a beautiful love story……if you stick together and know that people will come and go out of your life but the person you love will be there for a lifetime. Who are you going to listen to?

She's the keeper of his heart
the only one with a key
And she's a dreamer
in his eyes
A dreamer with a foolish pride

He is a believer in anything she dreams
He would give everything
to keep her from slipping away
So he holds his lady in his arms
and loves her so tenderly
And with a whisper he gently pleads
Oh baby, forever love me.
Then he holds her in the night
and their fire explodes inside
They ride the night
so faithfully
And he speak
these words she'll hear forever
With this ring
I thee wed
and forever my love
I will truly give
with my heart
and with my soul
forever my love
will truly be
if you will
forever love me.

No comments: